1. Notice is hereby given that Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb City Hall , 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, July 15, 2021 for Renovation of Gateway Park for the Macon-Bibb County Engineering Department, Macon, Bibb County, Georgia.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 2:00 PM in the Macon-Bibb Commissioner’s Conference Room located on the 2nd Floor, City Hall, 700 Poplar Street Macon, Georgia, 31201.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Charise Stephens, Director of Small Business Affairs at (478) 803-2819 or email@example.com .
B. Bid Documents
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, City Hall, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0550, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
1. A pre-bid conference is scheduled for 10:00 o’clock a.m., Thursday, June 24, 2021, Gateway Park, 301 Riverside Drive, Macon, Georgia 31201. This pre-bid is mandatory; contractor must be present in order to submit a response.
The Deadline for Questions is Friday, July 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM EDTD. All questions or concerns regarding the Bid should be made via email only to: Lhardwick@maconbibb.us
1. Bids, in order to be considered, shall be accompanied by a bid bond, payable to the Owner, in amount not less than five-percent (5%) of the total base bid.
a) This bid security shall become payable to the Owner only if the bidder, to whom award is made, should fail to execute a contract with the Owner and furnish bond and insurance in accordance with terms of the contract within ten (10) days after notification of award.
E. Sealed Bids
1. Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as
“Bid #21-077-LH – Renovation of Gateway Park”
and delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308 Macon – Bibb County City Hall
Macon, Georgia 31201