Health and Wellness DivisionHealth and Wellness plays a key role in designing and managing workplace wellness programs. HR’s responsibilities with respect to wellness programs includes the following:
- Advocating for the establishment of such programs to achieve strategic objectives.
- Assessing wellness program options.
- Designing and implementing various types of wellness programs.
- Enlisting the help of experts when and where needed.
- Communicating to employees about the organization’s wellness program components to encourage and increase participation in such programs.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of workplace wellness programs.
- Monitoring changes in the law and in the global employment environment relative to wellness programs.
- Making recommendations for and implementing improvements in wellness programs.
Wellness Coordinator/HR Generalist