1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County Board of Commissioners will receive responses for Qualifications (original plus 4 copies and Flash Drive) in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, March 30, 2023, for EMA Debris Removal for the Macon-Bibb County, Georgia.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room on Thursday, March 30, 2023, at 2:00 pm.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Small Business Affairs Office at (478) 803-2806 or email@example.com
B. Bid Documents
23-030-NT EMA Debris Removal Services
Pre-Bid Log 23-030-NT EMA Debris Removal Services
RFP-Q Tabulation Sheet 23-030-NT
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0550, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
A pre-submittal conference is scheduled for Wednesday, March 22, 2023 @ 10:00 am 700 Poplar Street, Macon-Bibb Procurement Conference Room 3rd Floor. This conference is Not Mandatory; to submit a bid.
D. Questions and Answers
There will be a Questions and Answers Zoom call on Monday, March 27, 2023 @ 10:00 am. No questions will be received after the Zoom meeting.
Meeting ID: 838 9137 4376
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,83891374376#,,,,*652638# US (New York)
Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as
“Bid 23-030-NT EMA Debris Removal Services”
and delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, Georgia 31201
Attn: Nan Tharpe