1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County Board of Commissioners will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, 3rd Floor- Suite 308, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, September 16, 2021 for Carpet and Installation Services for the Procurement, Finance, and Payroll Department for Macon-Bibb County, Georgia. No Bids will be accepted after this designated time.
2. The deadline for questions is Friday, September 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM EDT.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 2:00 pm.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Charise Stephens, Director of Small Business Affairs at (478) 803-2819 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
B. Bid Documents
22-010-LH Carpet and Installation Services-IFB
Attachment B Scope of Work-Revised
22-010-LH, Addendum #1 09-08-2021
Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, City Hall, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0550, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
1. A pre-bid conference is scheduled for 10:00 o’clock a.m., Wednesday, September 8, 2021, Macon-Bibb Procurement and Finance Conference Room, 3rd Floor-Suite 306, 700 Poplar Street Macon, Georgia 31201. This pre-bid is mandatory; contractor must be present in order to submit a response.
D. Bid Bond
1. Bids, in order to be considered, shall be accompanied by a bid bond, payable to the Owner, in amount not less than five-percent (5%) of the total base bid.
a) This bid security shall become payable to the Owner only if the bidder, to whom award is made, should fail to execute a contract with the Owner and furnish bond and insurance in accordance with terms of the contract within ten (10) days after notification of award.
1. Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as
“Carpet and Installation Services”
and delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Suite 308, 700 Poplar Street
Macon, Georgia 31201