1. Notice is hereby given that Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Government Center Annex, 700 Poplar Street, Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 noon on August 12, 2021 for the Macon-Bibb County Government.
NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE ABOVE TIME.
2. Bids will be publicly opened and read in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement and Finance Conference Room, 700 Poplar Street, 3rd Floor-Suite 306, on August 12, 2021 starting at 2:00 p.m.
3. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Charise Stephens, Director of Small Business Affairs at (478) 751-7170 or email@example.com .
The Deadline for questions is Friday, August 6, 2021, at 5:00 PM EDT.
B. Bid Documents
4. Bid documents will be made available at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Suite 308, Macon, GA 31201,
(478) 803-0550 or www.maconbibb.us/purchasing/ under active solicitations.
C. Sealed Bids
SEALED Bids shall be delivered or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Macon-Bibb County City Hall
Attn: Laura Hardwick
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, GA 31201