1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, March 11, 2021 for Macon Coliseum Ice Rink Floor for the Macon-Bibb County, Georgia.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Finance Department Conference Room on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 2:00 pm
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible.
B. Bid Documents
- Bid Documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suit 308, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31207, by calling (478) 803-0554, or may be viewed and downloaded from on of the links included below:
- Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
- Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page https://www.maconbibb.us/procurement/
A pre-bid conference is scheduled for 2:00 o’clock p.m., February 22, 2021 at located at Macon Coliseum, 200 Coliseum Dr, Macon, GA 31217. This pre-bid is mandatory; contractor must be present in order to submit a response.
D. Bid Bond
Bids, in order to be considered, shall be accompanied by a bid bond, payable to the Owner, in amount not less than five-percent (5%) of the total base bid.
- This bid security shall become payable to the Owner only if the bidder, to whom award is made, should fail to execute a contract with the Owner and furnish bond and insurance in accordance with terms of the contract within ten (10) days after notification of award.
E. Sealed Bids
1. Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as:
“Bid # 21-033-FH – Macon Coliseum Ice Rink Floor”
and delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Attn: Frank Howard
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, Georgia 31201