1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, June 25, 2020 for the construction of the Central City Ball Fields for Macon-Bibb County, Georgia.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Finance Department Conference Room on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible.
B. Bid Documents
20-083-LS Central City Ball Fields
Attachment B-Drawings and Specifications
Attachment B-Drawings and Specficiations-Revised
Signed – CENTRAL CITY SOFTBALL Set 03-11-2020 R…
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0554, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
A pre-bid conference is scheduled for 10:00 o’clock a.m., May 29, 2020 at the Central City Park located at 115 Willie Smokie Glover Dr., Macon, GA 31201. This pre-bid is mandatory; contractor must be present in order to submit a response. Social distancing measures will be strictly enforced.
D. Bid Bond
1. Bids, in order to be considered, shall be accompanied by a bid bond, payable to the Owner, in amount not less than five-percent (5%) of the total base bid.
a) This bid security shall become payable to the Owner only if the bidder, to whom award is made, should fail to execute a contract with the Owner and furnish bond and insurance in accordance with terms of the contract within ten (10) days after notification of award.
E. Sealed Bids
1. Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as
“Bid # 20-083-LS – Central City Ball Fields”
and delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Attn: Lauren N. Schultz
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, Georgia 31201