1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County Board of Commissioners will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on September 15, 2023 for Debris Monitoring Services for the Macon-Bibb County, Georgia. This solicitation is Phase 2. Only the vendors who are pre-qualified are eligible to submit a response to this RFP.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room on Thursday September 15, 2022, at 2:00 pm.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Sam Henderson, Director of Small Business Affairs at (478) 803-2806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Bid Documents
23-011-LH – Debris Monitoring Services
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, City Hall, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0554, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
C. Sealed Bids
1. Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as
“Bid 23-011-LH Debris Monitoring Services”
and delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, Georgia 31201
Attn: Laura Hardwick