1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County Board of Commissioners will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, December 2, 2021 for Landscape Installation for Interstate I-75 Entrances for Macon, Bibb County, Georgia.
NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
2. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room on Thursday, December 2, 2021, at 2:00 pm.
3. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Charise Stephens, Director of Small Business Affairs at (478) 751-7170 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
B. Bid Documents
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0550, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
22-025-LH Landscape Installation for Interstate Entrances
C Diagram I 75 Bass Road and Eisenhower Pkwy Intersection
C-Diagram I-75 Pio Non Avenue Intersection
Questions regarding this solicitation is due by November 19, 2021 by 5:00 pm eastern time. All questions to be submitted via email to email@example.com
D. Bid Bond
1. Bids, in order to be considered, shall be accompanied by a bid bond, payable to the Owner, in amount not less than five-percent (5%) of the total base bid.
a) This bid security shall become payable to the Owner only if the bidder, to whom award is made, should fail to execute a contract with the Owner and furnish bond and insurance in accordance with terms of the contract within ten (10) days after notification of award.
E. Sealed Bids
Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as
“Bid 22-025-LH “Landscape Installation Interstate Entrances”
And delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, Georgia 31201