- Notice is hereby given that Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Macon Bibb County Procurement Department, 700 Poplar Street – Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 noon on Thursday, June 24, 2021 for 21-079-LH Locomotive Restoration for the Macon-Bibb County Government.
NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE ABOVE TIME.
- A pre-bid conference is scheduled for 10:00 o’clock a.m., June 21, 2021 at the Macon-Bibb County Carolyn Crayton Park, 115 Willie Smokie Glover Drive, Macon, GA 31216. This pre-bid is mandatory; contractor must be present in order to submit a response. Social distancing and mandatory mask wearing measures will be enforced.
- Questions regarding the bid are due June 22, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
- Bids will be publicly opened and read in the Macon Bibb Commissioners’ Chamber Room located on the 2nd floor of the Government Center Building, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31216 on June 24, 2021 starting at 2:00 pm.
- Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Small Business Affairs at (478) 803-2819 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org ; contact person name is Charise Stephens.
- Bid Documents
2021-057_LH-CCP Locomotive Restoration_IFB
- Bid documents will be made available at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street. Suite 308, Macon, GA 31201, (478) 803-0554 or maconbibb.us/procurement under active solicitations.
- Sealed Bids
SEALED Bids shall be delivered or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Attn: Laura Hardwick
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, GA 31201