1. Notice is hereby given that Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Macon Bibb County Procurement Department, 700 Poplar Street – Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 noon on Thursday, July 8, 2021 for 21-075-LH Cemetery Maintenance Services for the Macon-Bibb County Government.
NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE ABOVE TIME.
2. A pre-bid conference is scheduled for 10:00 o’clock a.m., July 1, 2021 at the Macon-Bibb County Commissioners Chamber located on the 2nd floor, City Hall, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201. This pre-bid is mandatory; contractor must be present in order to submit a response. Social distancing and mandatory mask wearing measures will be enforced.
3. The primary intent of this Invitation to Bid is to identify a single source to provide all of the needed goods and/or services; however, Macon Bibb County reserves the right to make split awards.
4. Questions regarding the bid are due July 2, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
5. Bids will be publicly opened and read in the Macon Bibb Commissioners’ Chamber Room located on the 2nd floor of City Hall, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia, on July 8, 2021, starting at 2:00 pm.
6. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Small Business Affairs at (478) 803-2819 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org ; contact person name is Charise Stephens.
B. Bid Documents
7. Bid documents will be made available at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street. Suite 308, Macon, GA 31201, (478) 803-0554 or www.maconbibb.us/procurement under active solicitations.
C. Sealed Bids
SEALED Bids shall be delivered or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Attn: Laura Hardwick
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, GA 31201