- Notice is hereby given that Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Macon Bibb County Procurement Department, 700 Poplar Street – Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 noon on Thursday, June 10, 2021 for 21-052-LH Transport Services for Deceased Persons for the Macon-Bibb County Government.
NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE ABOVE TIME.
- Vendor may include multiple bids in the sealed bid envelope/package with various optional equipment packages for Macon-Bibb County to evaluate to determine which vehicle offers the best value to Macon-Bibb County.
- Questions regarding the bid are due Friday, June 4, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
- Bids will be publicly opened and read in the Macon Bibb Commissioners’ Chamber Room on Thursday, June 10, 2021 starting at 2:00 pm.
- Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Small Business Affairs at (478) 803-2819 or via email email@example.com ; contact person name is Charise Stephens.
- Bid Documents
2-052_LH- Transport Services for Deceased Persons_IFB
- Bid documents will be made available at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street. Suite 308, Macon, GA 31201, (478) 803-0554 or maconbibb.us/procurement under active solicitations.
- Sealed Bids
SEALED Bids shall be delivered or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Attn: Laura Hardwick
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, GA 31201