1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County Board of Commissioners will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, February 4, 2021 for Staffing Agencies to Provide Unskilled Labor As Needed to Macon-Bibb County for the Macon-Bibb County, Georgia. Macon-Bibb County seeks staffing agencies to enter into a two-year agreement to supply unskilled labor to Macon-Bibb County as needed at a set hourly rate.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 2:00 pm.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Small Business Affairs Office at (478) 803-0366.
B. Bid Documents
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0550, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
C. Sealed Bids
Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as “Bid 21-024-FH Staffing Agencies to Provide Unskilled Labor As Needed to Macon-Bibb County” and delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department 700 Poplar Street, Suite 308 Macon, GA 31201 Attn: Frank Howard
Invitation for Bids Unskilled Labor Long-Term Contract
Attachment A – Required Submission Documents
Mandatory Meeting Sign In Sheet
Official Bid Tabulation