Notice is hereby given that Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Macon Bibb County Procurement Department, 700 Poplar Street – Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 noon on Thursday, January 7, 2021 – Jeep Grand Cherokee for the Macon-Bibb County Government.
NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE ABOVE TIME.
- Bids will be publicly opened and read in the Procurement Department conference Room on January 7, 2021 starting at 2:00 pm.
3. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Sam Henderson, Small Business Affairs at (478) 751-7120 or email@example.com
4. Bid documents will be made available at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street. Suite 308, Macon, GA 31201, (478) 803-0554 or maconbibb.us/purchasing/ under active solicitations.
5. Questions regarding the bid are due on or before December 29, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
SEALED Bids shall be delivered or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Attn: Frank Howard
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, GA 31201
Mark the outside of the envelope “Bid # 21-019-FH – “Jeep Grand Cherokee”
- The enclosed Macon-Bibb County bid form shall be used. Use of other bid documents may deem the bid to be non-responsive.
- “Attachment A” must be completed and included with the bid; failure to include completed, signed, and notarized forms (as applicable) may deem the bid non-responsive.
- No bid may be withdrawn for a period of sixty (60) days after time has been called on date of bid opening.
- All prices shall be Delivered prices, FOB Destination, after deducting all non–applicable taxes, delivered to each requesting department or office. Vehicles shall be ready to use.
- Local Preference
- Macon-Bibb County reserves the right to award bids to County businesses and merchants whose bid is within 5% (five percent) of the lowest responsive and responsible bid which conforms to the Invitation to Bid.
- Macon-Bibb County reserves full freedom (in addition to the right to reject any and all bids) in awarding bids to consider all available factors including, but not limited to, price, the provision of needed and unneeded features, usefulness to the using department and prior Macon-Bibb County experience. Hence, Macon-Bibb County may award bids to other than the lowest bidder if in the judgment of the Board of Commissioners the interest of the County will be best served by award to another. Any required information not submitted with bids shall deem bid non– responsive.
|2. Unless otherwise specified, manufacturer’s names, trade names, brand names, information and/or catalog numbers listed herein are intended only to identify the quality level desired. They are not intended to limit competition. The bidder may offer any equivalent product that meets or exceeds the specification. If bids are based on equivalent products, the bidder shall indicate on the bid form the alternate manufacturer’s name and catalog number and shall include complete descriptive literature and/or specifications along with proof that the proposed equivalent either meets or exceeds this specification. Macon-Bibb County reserves the right to be the sole judge of what is equal and acceptable. If bidder fails to name a substitute, he shall furnish goods identical to the bid specifications.