1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, December 31, 2020 for the Blow Mulch into Four Macon-Bibb Playgrounds for Macon-Bibb County, Georgia.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Finance Department Conference Room on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 2:00 pm.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible.
B. Bid Documents
Attachment A – Required Submission Documents
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0554, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
A pre-bid meeting shall not be held for this bid for this bid.
D. Bid Bond
1. Bids, in order to be considered, shall be accompanied by a bid bond, payable to the Owner, in amount not less than five-percent (5%) of the total base bid.
a) This bid security shall become payable to the Owner only if the bidder, to whom award is made, should fail to execute a contract with the Owner and furnish bond and insurance in accordance with terms of the contract within ten (10) days after notification of award.