- Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County Board of Commissioners will receive sealed proposals (original plus 3 copies) in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, July 9, 2020 for Ice Dasher System for the Macon-Bibb County, Georgia.
- NO PROPOSALS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
- Proposals will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room on Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 2:00 pm.
- Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Sam Henderson, Small Business Affairs at (478) 751-7120 or email@example.com.
B. Solicitation Documents
Attachment A (MANDATORY DOCUMENT)
Announcement of this Request for Proposal may also be posted on the Macon-Bibb County website at www.maconbibb.us/purchasing/ and on the Georgia Procurement Registry website https://ssldoas.state.ga.us./PRSapp/PR_index.jsp
A pre-submittal conference is scheduled for 10:00 o’clock a.m., Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at the Macon Centreplex Coliseum (“MCC”), 200 Coliseum Drive, Macon, Georgia 31217. This conference is mandatory; vendor must be present in order to submit a proposal.
Staff at the MCC will provide a tour of the arena bowl area, and answer any questions related to the work.
D. Bid Bond
- Bids, in order to be considered, shall be accompanied by a bid bond, payable to the Owner, in amount not less than five-percent (5%) of the total base bid.
- a) This bid security shall become payable to the Owner only if the bidder, to whom award is made, should fail to execute a contract with the Owner and furnish bond and insurance in accordance with terms of the contract within ten (10) days after notification of award.
E. Sealed Proposals
SEALED Proposals shall be delivered or mailed to: