1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County Board of Commissioners will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, June 28, 2018 for West Macon Baseball Fields Fencing and Improvements for the Macon-Bibb County.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room on Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 2:00 pm.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Hillary Watkins of Small Business Affairs at (478) 803-0366 or email@example.com .
B. Bid Documents
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon Bibb Procurement Conference Center, 700 Poplar Street Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0536 or may be viewed and downloaded from the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
A pre-bid conference is scheduled for 10:00 o’clock a.m., June 6, 2018 at Recreation Department, 150 Willie Smokie Macon, Georgia 31201. The meeting will be followed immediately by a site visit to be hosted by the Project Manager’s team. This pre-bid is mandatory; contractor must be present in order to submit a response.
1. Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as
“18-051-NT West Macon Baseball Fields Fencing and Improvements”
And delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
700 Poplar Street Suite 308
Macon, Georgia 31201