Middle Georgia Regional Airport is seeking a qualified landscaping company to mow the grass and perform landscaping services for the grounds at Middle Georgia Regional Airport and the former Air National Guard facility which are highlighted in the attached Landscape Diagram for a three-year contracted term. The contract term shall begin on a set date between February 1, 2021 and March 31, 2021 at Owner’s discretion. The landscaping services shall include:
- Mowing the highlighted areas every two weeks year-round.
- Cutting, edging, weed eating, and leaf blowing as needed every two weeks.
- Weed control in the beds
- Trim the crape myrtle trees annually.
- Applying weed emergent control treatment to the grass at least twice per year.
- Trimming and maintaining the shrubbery.
- Remove debris from the grass (sticks and limbs).
- Apply insecticide to ant mounds as needed.