1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County Board of Commissioners will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, May 9, 2019 for Residential Roof Repair for Ten (10) Houses for the Macon-Bibb Economic and Community Development County, Georgia.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room on Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 2:00 pm.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Sam Henderson, Small Business Affairs at (478) 803-0366 or email@example.com.
B. Bid Documents
19-034-KMB-Residential Roof Repairs
Attachment A – Required Submittal Documents
Specifications B – Guidlines, Specifications and Cost Summary
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon Bibb Procurement Conference Center, 700 Poplar Street Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0554, or may be viewed and downloaded from the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
C. Sealed Bids
1. Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as
“19-034- KMB Residential Roof Repair for Ten (10) Houses”
And delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
700 Poplar Street Suite 308