Notice is hereby given that Macon-Bibb County, Georgia, will receive sealed qualifications and proposals in the Purchasing Department, 8th Floor Government Center Annex, 682 Cherry Street, Macon, Georgia, until 12:00 NOON, at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, March 5, 2015, for Construction Management-at-Risk Services for the partial renovation of the Bibb County Courthouse / 601 Mulberry Street, Macon, Georgia, for the “PARTIAL BUILDING RENOVATION OF THE BIBB COUNTY COURTHOUSE”.
LATE OR UN-SIGNED PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The names of responding firms will be publicly opened and read in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room at 682 Cherry Street, 8th Floor, Macon GA, 31201 on Thursday, March 5, 2015, at 2:00 P.M.
Qualification and Proposal documents may be examined and obtained at the office of the Architect, BTBB inc., 609 Cherry Street, Suite A / Macon, Georgia 31201 / Phone (478) 742-1208.
- At designated dates and times, the building and area affected by the work of this project will be open for interested respondents to visit.
- Qualification and Proposal documents will be provided by the Architect on CD-ROM in PDF format to interested respondents upon payment of fifty dollars ($50). Interested respondents are responsible for all charges associated with shipping Qualification and Proposal documents.
- The CD-ROM(s) provided by the Architect contain Existing Conditions floor plans and Schematic floor plans for this project. Interested respondents shall examine all Qualification and Proposal documents carefully in order to prepare a complete response to this request.
- All parties receiving CD-ROM(s) are deemed by receipt to acknowledge the Architect’s copyright to the documents contained on the CD-ROM(s). The documents may be used only for the purpose of preparing a response to this request for Qualifications and Proposals. Use of these documents for any other purpose is not permitted under any circumstances.
- A MANDATORY PRE-PROPOSAL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON Friday, February 13, 2015, AT 10:00 A.M. AT THE MACON-BIBB COUNTY Government Center ANNEX TRAINING ROOM (11TH FLOOR), 682 CHERRY STREET, MACON, GA 31201.
- Announcement of this Invitation for Bids may also be posted on the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page maconbibb.us/purchasing and/or the Georgia Procurement Registry website at http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Link to Bid Document: 15-038-CW CM@Risk for Partial CourtHouse Renovation
List of Attendees: 15-038-CW Sign in sheet
Responses should be sealed and identified on the outside as “PARTIAL BUILDING RENOVATION OF THE BIBB COUNTY COURTHOUSE” and delivered to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
8th Floor Government Center Annex
682 Cherry Street
Macon, Georgia 31201 Telephone: (478) 803-0550