1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County Board of Commissioners will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, March 3, 2022, for Deep Patch with Asphalt Resurfacing Projects for the Macon-Bibb County Engineering Department, Macon, Bibb County, Georgia.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Conference Room on Thursday March 3, 2022, at 2:00 pm.
B. Bid Documents
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0550, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
A Pre-bid conference is scheduled for 10:00 o’clock a.m., Wednesday, February 16, 2022, in the Engineering Conference Room located at 780 Third Street, Macon, GA 31201. This pre-bid is mandatory; contractor must be present in order to submit a response. Deadline for submission of questions is Friday, February 18, 2022 by 3:00 p.m. standard eastern time. Questions must be submitted via email to Lhardwick@maconbibb.us
D. Bid Bond
1. Bids, in order to be considered, shall be accompanied by a bid bond, payable to the Owner, in amount not less than five-percent (5%) of the total base bid.
a) This bid security shall become payable to the Owner only if the bidder, to whom award is made, should fail to execute a contract with the Owner and furnish bond and insurance in accordance with terms of the contract within ten (10) days after notification of award.
E. Sealed Bids
Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as
“Bid 22-031-LH – “Deep Patch with Asphalt Resurfacing Projects”
And delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Third Floor-Suite 308
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, Georgia 31201