- Notice is hereby given that Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Government Center Annex, 700 Poplar Street, Suite 308, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 noon on June 24, 2021 for the Macon-Bibb County Government.NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE ABOVE TIME.
Bids will be publicly opened and read in the Macon-Bibb County Commissioner’s Office on June 24, 2021 starting at 2:00 p.m
- Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Charise Stephens, Director of Small Business Affairs at (478) 751-7170 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Bid documents will be made available at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Suite 308, Macon, GA 31201,
(478) 803-0550 or www.maconbibb.us/purchasing/ under active solicitations.
- Sealed Bids SEALED Bids shall be delivered or mailed to:Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department Attn: Nan Tharpe Macon,
Mark the outside of the envelope “21-076-NT and Radio Batteries”
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon-Bibb County City Hall