I. Request for Qualifications and Proposals
Notice is hereby given that Macon Bibb Urban Development Authority, will receive sealed qualifications and proposals in their offices at 200 Cherry Street, Suite 300, Macon, Georgia, until 2:00 P.M., at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Friday, June 14, 2019, for Construction Management-at-Risk Services for the “RENOVATION OF THE 1600 FORSYTH STREET BUILDING FOR THE MACON BIBB COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT”. LATE OR UN-SIGNED PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The names of responding firms will be publicly opened and read in the Macon Bibb Urban Development Authority’s offices on Friday, June 14, 2019, at 2:00 P.M.
Qualification and Proposal documents may be examined and obtained at the office of the Architect, BTBB inc., 609 Cherry Street, Suite A / Macon, Georgia 31201 / Phone (478) 742-1208.
• At designated dates and times, the building and area affected by the work of this project will be open for interested respondents to visit.
• Qualification and Proposal documents will be provided by the Architect on CD-ROM in PDF format to interested respondents upon payment of fifty dollars ($50). Interested respondents are responsible for all charges associated with shipping Qualification and Proposal documents.
• The CD-ROM(s) provided by the Architect contain Existing Conditions floor plans, Schematic floor plans, and other relevant information about this project. Interested respondents shall examine all Qualification and Proposal documents carefully in order to prepare a complete response to this request.
• All parties receiving CD-ROM(s) are deemed by receipt to acknowledge the Architect’s copyright to the documents contained on the CD-ROM(s). The documents may be used only for the purpose of preparing a response to this request for Qualifications and Proposals. Use of these documents for any other purpose is not permitted under any circumstances.
• A MANDATORY PRE-PROPOSAL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2019, AT
10:00 A.M. AT 1600 FORSYTH STREET, MACON, GA 31201.
• Announcement of this Invitation for Bids may also be posted on the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing and/or the Georgia Procurement Registry website at http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Responses should be sealed and identified on the outside as DEPART“RENOVATION OF THE 1600 FORSYTH STREET BUILDING FOR THE MACON BIBB COUNTY HEALTH MENT” and delivered to:
Alex Morrison, Executive Director
Macon Bibb Urban Development Authority
200 Cherry Street, Suite 300
Macon, Georgia 31201
Telephone: (478) 803-2402
No proposal may be withdrawn for a period of sixty (60) days after time has been called on date of opening of Qualifications and Proposals.
If a contract is awarded, the successful respondent will be required to indemnify, defend and hold Macon Bibb Urban Development Authority harmless from and against all claims, loss, liability, cost and expenses, including attorney’s fees, howsoever arising or incurred, alleging damage to property or injury to, or death of, any person, arising out of, or attributable, to the Construction Manager’s performance of the contract awarded.
The Owner reserves the right to reject any and all proposals and to waive technicalities and formalities.