700 Poplar Street Macon, Georgia 31201
Customer Service: (478) 751-7400
P: (478) 621-6500
P: (478) 751-7154
Bibb County State Court
P: (478) 621-6527
Pay Municipal Court Ticket
Welcome to Macon-Bibb County Municipal Court Online Ticket/Citation Payment System
To pay parking Tickets/Citations online, please follow these directions:
- Enter the ticket/citation number in the box provided. Your ticket/citation number may include numbers and letters and can be up to eight (8) digit ticket number (do not enter the dash before the last character of the ticket number).
- Select the Submit button to begin the secure credit card payment process*. This link will take you to a secured site.
- Follow the directions on the secured site to walk through the payment process.
- Wait for a confirmation page. The confirmation page may be printed for your records.
- If the payment is successful and an e-mail address provided, an e-mail receipt will be sent to the customer.
- There is now a $3.00 processing fee for web payments.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Please have your credit or debit card information available.
- If you have questions, please contact Macon Municipal Court at 478-751-7154.
- Recently issued tickets may not be immediately available for online payment. If your ticket number is not on file, please wait 14 days from date of issuance, after 14 days contact us at 478-751-7154. Thank you.
- If you want to pay by phone, please call 1-800-428-5513.
- If MRS BPO LLC, a collections agency, has contacted you please call them at 1-877-538-0540 about any questions regarding tickets issued prior to January 1, 2009.
Pay Bibb State Court Ticket
Only Tickets issued by the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office, Bibb County Board of Education and Lake Tobesofkee Recreation Area Rangers can be paid through this site. Tickets issued by the Georgia State Patrol (GSP), Department of Natural Resources (DNH) and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) can also be paid via this site, provided the ticket was issued inside of Bibb County. Tickets issued by the Macon Police Department (MPD) cannot be paid via this site.
This system can be used to pay payable traffic tickets only, such as speeding (less than 90 mph), seat belt violations, stop sign violations, improper parking, ect..
You will be required to come to court for offenses such as DUI, reckless driving, driving while unlicensed, shoplifting, simple battery, ect..
If your ticket information cannot be located in the system, you may call (478) 621-6572 for further information.
What payment methods can I use to pay property taxes online?
- We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and electronic checks.
What does it cost me to pay online?
- A convenience fee of 2% plus $1.00 applies to all credit card payments. (Enter your credit card number without spaces between the numbers.)
- There is a $1.00 charge for paying online by electronic check.
Can I choose the amount to pay online?
- You can choose to make partial payments if needed or pay in full.
Can I pay more than one property tax account at a time?
Will I receive a confirmation for my online property tax payment?
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation number at the time of payment. Please keep a record of the confirmation number. It is a tracking number and verification that a payment has been made but is considered pending until presented to your bank. Credit card payments will be debited immediately upon approval from your credit card company.