ROSA JACKSON COMMUNITY CENTER
1. Notice is hereby given that the Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids (original plus 3 copies) in the Procurement Department, Suite 308, Macon-Bibb Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 o’clock NOON at the time legally prevailing in Macon, Georgia on Thursday, October 29, 2015 for ROSA JACKSON COMMUNITY CENTER for the Macon-Bibb County, Georgia.
2. NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DESIGNATED TIME.
3. Bids will be publicly opened in the Macon-Bibb County Finance Department Conference Room on Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 2:00 pm.
4. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Dr. James Louis Bumpus, Director of Small Business Affairs at (478) 951-2192 or email@example.com .
1. Bid documents may be examined and obtained at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Suite 308, Government Center, 700 Poplar Street, Macon, Georgia 31201, by calling (478) 803-0550, or may be viewed and downloaded from one of the links included below:
Georgia Procurement Registry website http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PR_custom_index.jsp?agency=61100
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Page www.maconbibb.us/purchasing
A pre-bid conference is scheduled for 2:00 o’clock p.m., October 13, 2015 at Rosa Jackson Community Center located at 1211 Maynard Street Macon, GA 31217. This pre-bid is mandatory; contractor must be present in order to submit a response.
1. Bids, in order to be considered, shall be accompanied by a bid bond, payable to the Owner, in amount not less than five-percent (5%) of the total base bid.
a) This bid security shall become payable to the Owner only if the bidder, to whom award is made, should fail to execute a contract with the Owner and furnish bond and insurance in accordance with terms of the contract within ten (10) days after notification of award.
1. Envelopes shall be identified on the outside as:
“ROSA JACKSON COMMUNITY CENTER”
and delivered by hand or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Suite 308, 700 Poplar Street
Macon, Georgia 31201