1. Notice is hereby given that Macon-Bibb County will receive sealed bids in the Procurement Department, Government Center Annex, 682 Cherry Street – 8th Floor, Macon, Georgia 31201, until 12:00 noon on August 20, 2015 for the Macon-Bibb County Government.
NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE ABOVE TIME.
2. Bids will be publicly opened and read in the Procurement Department conference Room on August 20, 2015 starting at 2:00 p.m.
3. Minority, Women Owned and other Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to participate in the solicitation process. Additionally, respondents are encouraged to use M/W/DBE subcontractors where possible. Small and other disadvantaged businesses requiring assistance with the competitive process can contact Dr. James Louis Bumpus, Director of Small Business Affairs at (478) 951-2192 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
B. Bid Documents
4. Bid documents will be made available at the Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department, Government Center Annex, 682 Cherry Street – 8th Floor, Macon, GA 31201, (478) 803-0550 or www.maconbibb.us/purchasing/ under active solicitations.
Bid Document with Specs: Bid Announcement with Specs
Attachment A: Attachment A – Required Submission Documents
Addendum: Addendum 2
Price Submission Form: Price Form
Official Bid Tabulation: Official Bid Tabulation 16-013-DS
C. Sealed Bids
SEALED Bids shall be delivered or mailed to:
Macon-Bibb County Procurement Department
Government Center Annex
Attn: Desmond Schneider
700 Poplar Street, Suite 308
Macon, GA 31201
Mark the outside of the envelope “Knuckleboom Loader Trucks”
1. “Attachment A” Macon-Bibb County bid form shall be used. Use of other bid documents may deem the bid to be non-responsive.